Colder August

You can take the girl out of Manila... But you could never take Manila out of the girl.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Day 1

Woke up to a verrry beautiful sight. If I were to wake up to that every morning, I wouldn't miss the city much. Pine trees in exchange for Skyscrapers. Cool.

I left last night with Mae at 9 on the dot. Our trip was one hell of a comedy stint. So I wasn't all that sad to be moving away from my comfort zone. My eyes were moist from a few SMS I received, tho.

It's colder here. And I mean that literally. Well, that much is trivial. At least I won't be stared at when I don leather jackets and knee-high boots. Über excited to go shopping. Oh, all the outfits I could now wear. Hot.

Migs' reminder: Hindi uso ang skirt at tank top jan. Dapat flirt.in.a.very.very.thick.jacket.and.jogging.pants@gmail.com ka na jan. (Cute. He's mocking my flirt.in.a.skirt tag)

No sign of home sickness yet. Let's see in a few more days.

2 Comments:

At 3:12 AM, Blogger igdeguzman said...

challenge number 2 ko hu:
find me a coconut tree!

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger iya+jan=lurv said...

gawd, knee high boots. i wish i had a pair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home