Colder August

You can take the girl out of Manila... But you could never take Manila out of the girl.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Day Whatever

I've officially lost track of the days and the hours. What day is it? Thursday, I think. I've been awake most nights and asleep before the sun sets. This is one hekka vacation. Really. I'm not even sure if my brain still functions or has comfortably shriveled to that of a dinosaur.

Last night, we were sorta bar hopping when we settled in the "House of RnB". There were groups of guys left and right, literally. We were eyeing this cute guy on the table at our left while the fugly guys to our right wouldn't leave us alone. Naturally, the fugly guys got nothing but talk-to-the-hands and rolled eyes from us. When they finally left us alone, the cute guy made his move. Oh how sweet our smiles when we lent him our lighter.

We left not long after and hanged about a bit outside when the fight erupted. Cute. I've never seen a real live fist-to-fist fight and I've never experienced witnessing a fight that started coz of pretty little me. There was even this guy who must've been so caught up on the fight that he didn't realize the guy whose nose he was making bleed was from his group. Haha. Silly.

Well. Happens only up north. And the fog still fascinates me.

3 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger JS said...

Hanep naman... napa-away sila dahil sayo? haha asteeeg...

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger tiepee said...

Huy. Pine trees? Fog? Are you in Baguio??!?! Wachu doing there???? How come I dint know you left?? When did you leave? How long will you be gone??? GOD!

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger igdeguzman said...

ayup ayus un huh hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home