Colder August

You can take the girl out of Manila... But you could never take Manila out of the girl.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Closing Shop

August came and went as what happened the past couple of years... leaving me with more heartaches than I could endure. I'm more confused than when I first left to supposedly find soul which proved to be in vain. I have lost all hope that things would ever reach normalcy again. The green environment didn't bring any peace at all.

I feel I am crossing the largest intersection of my life, with no footbridges nor pedestrian lanes. Vehicles of all sizes zoom past, oblivious to my need to get to other side. It's one fear years of travel and exposure didn't manage to kill. I have been living in my fear. Somehow, it's inexcusable... this fear. Why is it that I am afraid of taking risks again, when there is nothing left to risk losing.

My head is bursting with thoughts, my heart with emotions. Yet, I feel I no longer have the medium to express it. I am most confident and happiest in doing two things: dancing and writing. I have recently discovered I could no longer dance and with the way things are unraveling, I obviously could no longer write... or I never was the writer I deemed myself to be.

Let me take pity upon myself. Let me weep. And let me fade. Ta-ta!

Goodbye.

2 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger igdeguzman said...

>:D<

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger abi said...

I missed you on your other blog...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home